Tuesday, 18 February 2014

How does my work work.

I have never been one of these people sitting at the cute cafes and looking at strangers passing by, creating their life stories in my mind and thinking about their life issues and concerns. I guess I have always been too much into myself and my life excitements. If not, I would just write. On the papers or even napkins, I don't mind. 

I DO like, however, observing people and noticing little bits of their personalities so clearly expressed in their moves and actions. Behind the camera preferably...

    
I took these pics on Great Gatsby Ball and it's just a few of my personal favorite ones.  
Thought I'd please your eyes a bit instead of long readings. 
Go on, create some stories in your heads!

Patricija xx

No comments:

Post a Comment