Thursday, 5 December 2013

Christmas wishes.

Every year it gets more and more difficult to create Christmas wishlists. Values change, and achievements become more important than all things stored in wardrobes or on shelves. I can't actually wait to see all my family and share cozy holiday moments with them much more than unpack nicely wrapped boxes with some cute/useful/weird stuff inside. I really don't believe in the idea of people spending lots of money on Christmas just to please everyone. And even though I learnt to have just enough, I tried to find some stuff to put under 'Christmas wishes' label after all. Coz you know, I'm a lil Santa's helper :)
People who know me well enough know, that I like shoes. I may not have lots of them (lies) and I may not purchase lots of them (kinda lies again), but shoes is what I check out first when life feels dull and boring. I was checking very similar shoes in H&M in September, but after investing in freshers helper survival kit had to stay out of shops for a while. These boots, not surprisingly, are from H&M as well. I also noticed that wearing my watch every day it became so scratchy, I kinda need new one. Olivia Burton watches are adorable, not most affordable ones, though.
And since I had my little books obsession going on lately I though it's seems very right to include some books into the list. Genuinely, if I could have a chance to be Santa, Christmas would be about books and chocolate only. I spotted this book a few days ago when I was trying to find secret Santa gift for one person. I don't know why, but all books about Paris or France are really interesting and well-written. I am not even some Paris/France freak, really! Also, this cute flask seems like such a student saver. Lots of coffee without spending lots of moneyz.

 Finally, some wintery treats here. I packed my incredibly amazing hair care stuff in my suitcase, but when I unpacked all my belongings in Glasgow, it wasn't there. No signs of it in my old room or flat as well. And being all that picky/scared of experiments I end up not treating my hair at all :(. However, I did my research and read million beauty reviews. Seems like John Frieda Oil Elixir is the one! And if Santa can't get me any of these treats, can I have just that one Rudolph Onesie, so I can save on heating bills and get all that stuff myself?

Patricija.
x



2 comments: