Saturday, 24 August 2013

July days. Troon

 I'm such a lucky duck having all these Scottish friends. It can be lonely in Glasgow during the summertime as all international people are gone. Enjoying their homes/holidays/internships they may drop you a text or skype you, but that's it. Scottish friends on the other hand are here with you. They are crazy, they are fun, unbelievably adventurous and they also have that cute Scottish accent we all love so much!
 So one of these not so rare sunny days in Glasgow we all went to the beach. I had just come back to Glasgow and was meeting up with everyone I haven't seen for so long. It was nice to escape from the city and have a wee train journey to Troon.
 It was windy and I had a crazy hair day as you can see, but that didn't stop me from wading into the water and experiencing the coolness of it. There were lots of jelly fish and other sea plants, but oh well, I guess it's something you'd expect from a beach!

 I insisted on taking that picture as a proof. Also, it is probably the first picture of me and Christie together. And I think it's quite a good one.
 I like day trips, because they don't require much time or preparation, a bit spontaneous and soo exciting.

Patricija
xx

10 comments:

  1. this was such a lovely blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely and glad to hear you have fun at the place (: do you mind if we follow each other ? Do let me know on my blog (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!x I'll take a look. :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like a fun and great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like so much fun! i'm at university in st andrews so i know well how cold that sea is... you're brave, well one! :)

    partyatgatsbys.me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! Btw haven't been to St Andrews yet, probably gonna be one more fun day trip :)

      Delete
  5. looks like a nice time :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete