Saturday, 13 April 2013

mew.

I don't know what to say. I have no pictures to show. I just know that things will change a bit soon. We'll find a flat, survive our exam session, I'll get new camera and travel and have fun. Being at that stage in adult life where you don't really have anything to talk about apart from weather. It was raining these few days a bit yeah. And my room is too messy. I keep getting letters and parcel and support, friends support. Maybe even more from once far far away, coz everyone here is too busy. Or maybe my thoughts are not in Glasgow anymore. After I booked my flights I just can't stop thinking about going home. Wonder what this summer will be like. Everything has changed. Like seriously, extremely. Like me, my attitudes, my current activities, that boy and we are three months together already. You see. It's a mess. It'll be different soon, I promise, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment