Wednesday, 30 January 2013

January almost gone.

Nobody asked me, but I can tell you for sure that this January is the best January in my life. I came to Glasgow with very controversial feelings. I cried on my way 'home'. It sounds as such a cliché, but we never realize how much we have until we have to lose it. Or just to be far far far away from it.
But again, I have never felt so confident about my decisions before and I know that I am in the right place doing what I have to do. And, to be honest, you just can't be sad in Glasgow.
All these new experiences, changes, parties and studies - it just made me smile and laugh again.
I have just a huge to do list and every time I look at it, I panic. I tried to sort out my thoughts and plans; I sorted out my January photos instead.
Well, life is life and I just keep enjoying it.
Thanks Glasgow, thanks so much for every single minute of this magic January.



We finally went to Kelvingrove museum and Art Gallery.



We enjoyed our free/almost free student food opportunities and just breakfast at latest night.



We had a number of fun and crazy nights.


We shared our little secrets and our big smiles.

And sometimes we got lost, in jungles, streets or our minds.
 ---
But what is important, there always were 'we'.
And you guys are my magic January reasons :)

Patricija

2 comments:

  1. I agree with u about january, 4real. Great month about people and about things to do. I dont know how correct my English, but I am trying to play with word like in Russian language) Maybe u can call it Belorussian dialect ))
    I wrote some post in my blog too, but it was too intimate and unstructured, so, I decide to close it)) All of us (two)) ) have her happiness, but maybe really different, and, about it u will read in my letter. Oh, and if it will not come to you, I make a photo of it)))

    ReplyDelete